Friday, August 24, 2012

As I Flee The Nest

At this time in my life, things are changing so much. I'm moving away from my home in San Diego California to my new home with two other roommates in Provo Utah. During this time, I've pondered and prayed about a lot of things and even though I don't necessarily know why I need to move to Utah I do know that I am doing the right thing by following these promptings.
I've learned so much over this last year and a half since I've joined the church and I've gained so many great ideas for this blog that I've been neglecting for so long. But I know that once I move to Provo, get myself settled in, and really start my life over there, there will be much more time for this.
I'm just happy that I am getting the chance to really do what I feel like Heavenly Father needs me to do in order to stay on the path that will lead me to the best my life could possibly be. Which all links back to personal revelation and pondering and praying for things. That is always kind of a touchy subject for people since it really does take a lot to be spiritually connected to God. We all tend to get caught up in the worldly things of life and we have our good moments then we have our bad.
What we as LDS people have to do, is really try and learn how we connect with Heavenly Father the most. Fortunately enough I've learned this lesson with the help of my good friend Elder Kirchhoefer, and that's why I know that this move to Provo is the right move. Even though I won't be going to school right away, sometimes you just have to get out of your comfort zone and see if you sink or swim! Which is what I'm ready to do now.
I'm super thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family I've made since joining the church and I love you all with all of my heart. You've helped me to become the person I am today. You've helped me become strong enough for this move and this great new adventure. I can't wait to write more about my journeys for my friends and family who are staying behind. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what.
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment